Members App Info
Our ClubV1 Members Hub combines an array of rich features to enhance your golf club membership experience. Built on the backbone of our cutting-edge ClubV1 cloud-hosted software, the ClubV1 Members Hub allows you to connect directly to your golf club to:
* View competition results,
* Latest club news
* Course status,
* Club's diary and latest events,
* Manage your Club user profile,
* Contact fellow members through the member list,
* View your account balance and transaction history
* View your golfing stats and handicap certificate
* View important member documents uploaded by the club.
The all new smartphone app for android and iPhone. Everything members need to interact with their club in one game changing app. Booking (BRS),Diary, comp results, members directory, bar purse balance, subscription balance, epos statements including transaction receipts and live leaderboard on competition days. Members can keep up to date with club news and push notifications on course status, so the app is a must.
You can access the member’s area either
1) Downloading the android or Apple IOS app from the appstore. Search for 'ClubV1 Members Hub' or click the relevant link below:
2) You can access via the web link https://durhamcity.hub.clubv1.com/
To use the APP, you must login using your existing HowDidiDo details, or you can register for an account if you haven't used HowDidiDo before.
In order to verify that they are a registered member of the Golf Club, you will be prompted to verify the membership information. The email address they log in with must match what the club has on record for you. On 1st launch they will be asked to scan for your club. You will also be asked to verify the 1st line of their address (The address stored in ClubV1).
You will also be sent an email to confirm the validity of their email address. Once activated, you will be able to login.